Damaged, short and brittle lashes can be a cause of vitamin deficiency, poor lash hygiene or improperly applied lash extensions or simply genetics.
- Remove mascara or lash strips every night with a gentle lash shampoo and spoolie. Never pick your mascara off!
- Get the right vitamins. Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, Nails Gummies with Biotin Pro vitamin V5 and Vitamin E.
- Lash Serum, Revive7 has only 7 active ingredients that help condition, strengthen and revitalize your lashes. Giving you longer and fuller lashes within 7-21 days.
- If you love lash extensions then using a lash serum will be best to use while wearing extensions as some lash extensions can be too heavy for the lashes.
- Eat a healthy diet! Increasing your omega fatty acids and foods that have high vitamin d will also help stimulate hair follicle growth.